As many of you have probably learned, the timing of a situation can be everything! When it comes to selling your home, it is wise to take go over the following questions and develop a timeline that works for your family’s unique needs:
- How long is it going to take you to get your home ready to be put on the market?
- How long is your home going to be for sale?
- How long of an escrow should you negotiate?
- How long will it take you to find your new property (whether buyer or selling)?
- How long does it take to actually move?
Questions on how to best time the sale of your home?
Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren: 310-387-4693 and Michelle: 310-293-1883